2013-W 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo (w/Box & COA)
Coin has a couple of tiny red spots on reverse.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign $50. Coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Our "vintage" US Mint products have been previously owned. They are hand-inspected to ensure they are complete and include all original US Mint packaging. Vintage coins may show some effects of aging and packaging may have some minimal wear and tear.