1996-P 2-Coin Commem Smithsonian Gold & Silver Anniv Prf Set (w/Box & COA)
Commemorate the 150th anniversary of the Smithsonian with this gorgeous 2 coin set. The Smithsonian Institution was founded in 1846 and was created to increase and spread knowledge.
- Silver coin contains 1 oz of .900 Silver
- Gold coin contains .2418 oz of .900 Gold.
- Comes complete with original box and certificate of authenticity.
- Silver obverse: Displays the Smithsonian Institution known as the castle.
- Silver reverse: Features an allegorical figure atop the world.
- Gold obverse: Displays the portrait of James Smithson.
- Gold reverse: Features the Smithsonian starburst symbol.
Our "vintage" US Mint products have been previously owned. They are hand-inspected to ensure they are complete and include all original US Mint packaging. Vintage coins may show some effects of aging and packaging may have some minimal wear and tear.
The "Stock Images" used in this description are an indicator of the quality of the item you will receive. The actual item you will receive is guaranteed to be as described and depicted.