1880 CC Morgan Silver Dollar in GSA Holder with Box & GSA Card - (MS63)*
* What we feel this coin grades.
1880-CC Reverse of 1878 Morgan Silver Dollar Coin - in GSA Holder - Brilliant Uncirculated Condition
- Coin comes housed in its original government plastic holder.
- Scarce Morgan Silver Dollar variety!
- Features what's commonly referred to in numismatics as the reverse of '78, which means the top arrow's feather remains parallel with the others. The brest feathers appear concave. (See Picture)
- The obverse features George T. Morgan's famous design. It shows Lady Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" spelled out on her hair band. Bordering the rim of the coin are the words "E Pluribus Unum," the coin's date of issue and 13 stars, 1 to represent each of the original 13 colonies.
- The reverse design shows a bald eagle clutching onto an olive branch in one claw and a group of arrows in the other. Above the eagle's head are the words "In God We Trust." Surrounding the coin's edge are the words "United States of America" and "One Dollar."
- Mintage of 591,000 coins.
- Contains .7734 oz of 90% Silver.
- Struck at the Carson City Mint.