2005-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in Mint Plastic Holder
These patriotic coins features a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. Semi-key date with a mintage of only 6,602 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American bald eagle perched on a heraldic shield with symbols representing America’s strength and beauty. The weight, purity, face value and West Point Mint's "W" mintmark are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Sealed in the plastic mint capsule, box and COA not included.